2019 Harley-Davidson® Superlow®
You'll feel the confidence that comes from its low seat, well-balanced stance and low center of gravity. Easy handling, and comfort to go all day.
Styling + Features
- Comfortable Cockpit: The low bucket seat, longer travel rear suspension, and easy-grip handlebars creates a comfortable riding position for a wide range of riders. It's ergonomically sound and helps build confidence in all aspects of your journey—from lifting it off its side stand to handling and turning.
- 883cc Air-Cooled Evolution® Engine: Authentic Harley-Davidson style through and through, dripping with power. The rubber-mounted 883cc Evolution® engine runs hard and rides smooth for thousands of miles so you can just worry about taking in the freedom of boulevards and back streets.
- Low Seat Height: The low, ergonomic seat provides the ultimate in handling confidence. The combination of a 25.5-inch seat height plus a narrow frame makes it easy to maneuver your ride through turns and down straights at varying speeds.
- Foundation Brake System: An innovative, high-performing system that gives riders more confidence on the road and more power and predictability when you squeeze the brakes.
- Emulsion Rear Shock with Screw Adjuster: Features an Emulsion rear shock with a screw pre-load adjuster that soaks up every bump the street throws your way, and easily adjusts to fit your riding style.
- Enhanced Low Speed Maneuverability: With an 18-inch wheel up front and a 17-inch wheel backing it up at the tail end, the light-weight wheels and radial tires make handling at low speeds a cinch.
- Engine: Air-cooled, Evolution®
- Bore: 3 in. (76.2 mm)
- Stroke: 3.811 in. (96.8 mm)
- Displacement: 883 cc (53.9 cu in.)
- Compression Ratio: 9.0:1
- Fuel System: Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Exhaust: Chrome, staggered, shorty exhaust with dual mufflers
- Length: 87.6 in. (2,225 mm)
- Seat Height, Laden: 25.5 in.
- Seat Height, Unladen: 27.8 in. (705 mm)
- Ground Clearance: 3.9 in. (100 mm)
- Rake (steering head) (deg): 31.1
- Trail: 5.7 in. (145 mm)
- Wheelbase: 59.1 in. (1,500 mm)
- Tires, Front Specification: 120/70 ZR-18 59W
- Tires, Rear Specification: 150/60 ZR-17 66W
- Fuel Capacity: 4.5 gal. (17 L)
- Oil Capacity (w/filter): 2.8 qt. (2.6 L)
- Weight, As Shipped: 545 lb. (247 kg)
- Weight, In Running Order: 569 lb. (258 kg)
- Engine Torque Testing Method: J1349
- Engine Torque: 55 ft-lb (74 Nm)
- Engine Torque (rpm): 3750
- Lean Angle, Right (deg.): 24.7
- Lean Angle, Left (deg.): 24.4
- Fuel Economy Testing Method: Estimated City/Hwy
- Fuel Economy: 51 mpg (4.6 l/100 km)
- Primary Drive: Chain, 34/57 ratio
- Gear Ratios (overall) 1st: 10.41
- Gear Ratios (overall) 2nd: 7.436
- Gear Ratios (overall) 3rd: 5.531
- Gear Ratios (overall) 4th: 4.584
- Gear Ratios (overall) 5th: 3.931
- Wheels, Front Type: Black, Split 5-Spoke with Machined Rim
- Wheels, Rear Type: Black, Split 5-Spoke with Machined Rim
- Brakes, Caliper Type: Dual-piston front, Dual-piston rear
- Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps: High beam, neutral, low oil pressure, turn signals, engine diagnostics, low fuel warning, low battery, security system (if equipped), ABS (if equipped)
- Gauges: Handlebar-mounted electronic speedometer with odometer, time-of-day clock, dual tripmeter, low fuel warning light, low oil pressure light, engine diagnostics readout, LED indicator lights
NOTES:Vehicle may be shown with optional Genuine Motor Accessories. Recommended 91 octane or higher fuel (R+M)/2. Fuel Economy estimated from fuel economy tests on a sample motorcycle from the corresponding family conducted by Harley-Davidson under ideal laboratory conditions. Not all motorcycle models undergo fuel economy testing. Fuel economy and mileage may vary among motorcycle models within a family. Your mileage may vary depending on your personal riding habits, weather conditions, trip length, vehicle condition and vehicle configuration and other conditions. Break-in mileage may vary. Engine torque values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region. Standard and optional fuel systems may vary by country. Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region. North America security system includes immobilizer; outside North America the security system includes immobilizer and siren. Seat Height measurement reflects 180 lb. (81.7 kg) operator weight.
- Engine Type
- 883 cc (53.9 cu in.)
- Bore and Stroke
- 3 in. (76.2 mm) x 3.811 in. (96.8 mm)
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Front Brakes
- Rear Brakes
- Front Tire
- 120/70 ZR-18 59W
- Rear Tire
- 150/60 ZR-17 66W
- 59.1 in. (1,500 mm)
- Seat Height
- 25.5 in.
- 31.1 deg.
- 5.7 in. (145 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.5 gal. (17 L)
- 51 mpg (4.6 l/100 km)
- Dry Weight
- 545 lb. (247 kg)
- Vivid Black