2019 Harley-Davidson® Street Rod®
Turn city streets into a thrill ride. Redlines at 9000 rpm, and carves corners with up to 40 degrees of traffic-weaving lean angle.
Styling + Features
- High Output Revolution X™ 750 Engine: With a blacked-out finish, the High Output Revolution X™ engine features a dual throttle body, cylinder heads, enhanced intake ports and cams, and a 12.0:1 compression ratio that delivers 18% more horsepower and 8% more torque than the Harley-Davidson Street® 750.
- Drag-Style Bars with Bar-End Mirrors: They make for a sportier and aggressive riding position to take on the traffic-snarled urban jungle.
- Lightweight Front Fender and Performance Tail Section: A lightweight front fender with black fender bracket plus the 2-up seat performance tail section give the Street Rod® bike a sleek, refined look from front to back.
- Responsive Front and Rear Suspension: 43mm inverted front forks and rear piggyback shocks offer increased suspension travel and are tuned for a sportier ride and greater lean angle.
- 3.5 Gallon Tear Drop Tank: A 3.5 gallon metal teardrop tank designed with a fast graphic and Harley-Davidson script to show it's the real deal.
- Two-Piece 2-Up Seat with Passenger Foot Pegs: You get a two-piece 2-up seat with a 29.8" seat height, a perforated finish and a French stitch pattern along with foot pegs for your passenger.
- Engine: High Output Revolution X™ V-Twin
- Bore: 3.4 in. (85 mm)
- Stroke: 2.6 in. (66 mm)
- Displacement: 749 cc (46 cu in.)
- Compression Ratio: 12.0:1
- Fuel System: Mikuni Twin Port Fuel Injection, 42 mm bore
- Exhaust: Black two-into-one exhaust
- Length: 83.9 in. (2,130 mm)
- Seat Height, Laden: 29.8 in.
- Seat Height, Unladen: 30.1 in. (765 mm)
- Ground Clearance: 8.1 in. (205 mm)
- Rake (steering head) (deg): 27
- Trail: 3.9 in. (99 mm)
- Wheelbase: 59.4 in. (1,510 mm)
- Tires, Front Specification: 120/70 R17 V
- Tires, Rear Specification: 160/60 R17 V
- Fuel Capacity: 3.5 gal. (13.1 L)
- Oil Capacity (w/filter): 3.3 qt. (3.1 L)
- Weight, As Shipped: 505 lb. (229 kg)
- Weight, In Running Order: 525 lb. (238 kg)
- Engine Torque Testing Method: J1349
- Engine Torque: 47 ft-lb (64 Nm)
- Engine Torque (rpm): 4000
- Lean Angle, Right (deg.): 37.3
- Lean Angle, Left (deg.): 40.2
- Fuel Economy Testing Method: Estimated City/Hwy
- Fuel Economy: 54 mpg (4.3 l/100 km)
- Primary Drive: Gear, 36/68 ratio
- Gear Ratios (overall) 1st: 14.272
- Gear Ratios (overall) 2nd: 10.074
- Gear Ratios (overall) 3rd: 7.446
- Gear Ratios (overall) 4th: 6.006
- Gear Ratios (overall) 5th: 5.037
- Gear Ratios (overall) 6th: 4.533
- Wheels, Front Type: Black, 7-Split Open Spoke Cast Aluminum
- Wheels, Rear Type: Black, 7-Split Open Spoke Cast Aluminum
- Brakes, Caliper Type: 2-piston floated front and rear
- Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps: High beam, neutral, low oil pressure, turn signals, engine diagnostics, low fuel warning
- Gauges: 3.5 inch electronic speedometer with high beam, neutral, low oil pressure, turn signals, engine diagnostics, low fuel warning, blade key ignition and fork lock, and locking gas cap
NOTES:Vehicle may be shown with optional Genuine Motor Accessories. Recommended 91 octane or higher fuel (R+M)/2. Fuel Economy estimated from fuel economy tests on a sample motorcycle from the corresponding family conducted by Harley-Davidson under ideal laboratory conditions. Not all motorcycle models undergo fuel economy testing. Fuel economy and mileage may vary among motorcycle models within a family. Your mileage may vary depending on your personal riding habits, weather conditions, trip length, vehicle condition and vehicle configuration and other conditions. Break-in mileage may vary. Engine torque values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region. Standard and optional fuel systems may vary by country. Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region. North America security system includes immobilizer; outside North America the security system includes immobilizer and siren. Seat Height measurement reflects 180 lb. (81.7 kg) operator weight.
- Engine Type
- High Output Revolution X™ V-Twin
- 749 cc (46 cu in.)
- Bore and Stroke
- 3.4 in. (85 mm) x 2.6 in. (66 mm)
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Mikuni Twin Port Fuel Injection, 42 mm bore
- Front Brakes
- 2-piston floated
- Rear Brakes
- 2-piston floated
- Front Tire
- 120/70 R17 V
- Rear Tire
- 160/60 R17 V
- 59.4 in. (1,510 mm)
- Seat Height
- 29.8 in.
- 27 deg.
- 3.9 in. (99 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.5 gal. (13.1 L)
- 54 mpg (4.3 l/100 km)
- Dry Weight
- 505 lb. (229 kg)
- Vivid Black