2019 Harley-Davidson® Deluxe - Two-Tone Option
Deluxe - Two-Tone Option
A bright, nostalgic boulevard cruiser that turns heads and rumbles with modern know-how and attitude.
Styling + Features
- Comfortable Solo Seat: An ergonomic design that'll keep you going from day into the night.
- Chrome Laced Wheels with Whitewall Tires: One of the defining styling features of the Softail® Deluxe model. They're a nod to the '50s boulevard look without sacrificing handling or performance.
- Pull-Back Handlebars: These bars offer confidence-inspiring, easy-reach ergonomics with a chrome pullback riser that gets the grip even closer and gives the front end a dynamic aerodynamic contour.
- Softail®Frame: The reinvented frame retains the classic Softail® lines, but its lightweight design and stiffness translate to a responsive ride unlike anything you've felt before.
- Retro-Modern Styled LED Lighting: LED headlight, running lights, turn signals, and Tombstone tail/stop light so you can see and be seen.
- Milwaukee-Eight® 107 Engine: A powerful, smooth-running V-Twin engine with crisp throttle response and a pure, soul-satisfying rumble.
- High Performance Front Suspension: Sophisticated suspension technology provides the performance of a racing-style cartridge fork for reduced weight with linear damping characteristics.
- High Performance Rear Mono Shock: Easily adjustable mono-shock rear suspension allows for dynamic cornering while preserving the hardtail look.
- Engine: Milwaukee-Eight® 107
- Bore: 3.937 in. (100 mm)
- Stroke: 4.374 in. (111.1 mm)
- Displacement: 1,746 cc (107 cu in.)
- Compression Ratio: 10.0:1
- Fuel System: Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Exhaust: 2-into-2 shorty dual; catalyst in muffler
- Length: 95.1 in. (2,415 mm)
- Seat Height, Laden: 25.9 in.
- Seat Height, Unladen: 26.8 in. (680 mm)
- Ground Clearance: 4.5 in. (115 mm)
- Rake (steering head) (deg): 30
- Trail: 5.7 in. (145 mm)
- Wheelbase: 64.2 in. (1,630 mm)
- Tires, Front Specification: MT90B16 72H
- Tires, Rear Specification: MU85B16 77H
- Fuel Capacity: 5 gal. (18.9 L)
- Oil Capacity (w/filter): 5 qt. (4.7 L)
- Weight, As Shipped: 668 lb. (303 kg)
- Weight, In Running Order: 697 lb. (316 kg)
- Engine Torque Testing Method: J1349
- Engine Torque: 109 ft-lb (148 Nm)
- Engine Torque (rpm): 3000
- Lean Angle, Right (deg.): 28
- Lean Angle, Left (deg.): 28
- Fuel Economy Testing Method: Estimated City/Hwy
- Fuel Economy: 47 mpg (5 l/100 km)
- Primary Drive: Chain, 34/46 ratio
- Gear Ratios (overall) 1st: 9.311
- Gear Ratios (overall) 2nd: 6.454
- Gear Ratios (overall) 3rd: 4.793
- Gear Ratios (overall) 4th: 3.882
- Gear Ratios (overall) 5th: 3.307
- Gear Ratios (overall) 6th: 2.79
- Wheels, Front Type: Chrome Steel Laced
- Wheels, Rear Type: Chrome Steel Laced
- Brakes, Caliper Type: 4-piston fixed front and 2-piston floating rear
- Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps: High beam, turn signals, neutral, low oil pressure, engine diagnostics, auxilary lighting, ABS, security, low battery voltage, low fuel
- Gauges: 5-inch analog speedometer with digital gear, odometer, fuel level, clock, trip, range and tachometer indication
NOTES:Vehicle may be shown with optional Genuine Motor Accessories. Recommended 91 octane or higher fuel (R+M)/2. Fuel Economy estimated from fuel economy tests on a sample motorcycle from the corresponding family conducted by Harley-Davidson under ideal laboratory conditions. Not all motorcycle models undergo fuel economy testing. Fuel economy and mileage may vary among motorcycle models within a family. Your mileage may vary depending on your personal riding habits, weather conditions, trip length, vehicle condition and vehicle configuration and other conditions. Break-in mileage may vary. Engine torque values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region. Standard and optional fuel systems may vary by country. Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region. North America security system includes immobilizer; outside North America the security system includes immobilizer and siren. Seat Height measurement reflects 180 lb. (81.7 kg) operator weight.
- Engine Type
- Milwaukee-Eight® 114
- 1,746 cc (107 cu in.)
- Bore and Stroke
- 3.937 in. (100 mm) x 4.374 in. (111.1 mm)
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Front Brakes
- 4-piston fixed
- Rear Brakes
- 2-piston floating
- Front Tire
- MT90B16 72H
- Rear Tire
- MU85B16 77H
- 64.2 in. (1,630 mm)
- Seat Height
- 25.9 in.
- 30 deg.
- 5.7 in. (145 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 5 gal. (18.9 L)
- 47 mpg (5 l/100 km)
- Dry Weight
- 668 lb. (303 kg)
- Wicked Red/Twisted Cherry, Midnight Blue/Barracuda Silver