2018 Harley-Davidson® Street Bob® - Color Option
Street Bob® - Color Option
Straight-up, two-fists-in-the-wind attitude and no extra fat are the ingredients that went into the all-new, blacked-out Street Bob® motorcycle.
Styling & Features
- Stripped-Down, Raw Bobber Style: Features mini-ape handlebars, laced wheels, and dark finishes.
- All-New Softail® Frame: A lighter, stiffer frame (compared to previous Softail and Dyna models) that takes the idea of form and function to a place it's never been before. It's the look of a hardtail from a bygone era that delivers a thoroughly modern ride.
- Milwaukee-Eight® 107 Engine: A powerful, smooth-running Big Twin engine with crisp throttle response and a pure, soul-satisfying rumble.
- Minimalist, Modern Technology: You get digital instrumentation, keyless ignition, a USB charging port, and Signature LED forward lighting.
- High Performance Front Suspension: New Showa® SDBV® suspension technology provides the performance of a racing-style cartridge fork for reduced weight with linear damping characteristics.
- High Performance Rear Mono Shock: All-new easily adjustable mono-shock rear suspension allows for dynamic cornering capability while preserving the hardtail look.
- Engine: Milwaukee-Eight® 107
- Bore: 3.937 in.
- Stroke: 4.374 in.
- Displacement: 107 cu. in.
- Compression Ratio: 10.0:1
- Fuel System: Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Exhaust: 2-into-2 offset shotgun; catalyst in muffler
- Length: 91.3 in.
- Seat Height, Laden: 25.8 in.
- Seat Height, Unladen: 26.8 in.
- Ground Clearance: 4.9 in.
- Rake (steering head) (deg): 30 deg.
- Trail: 6.2 in.
- Wheelbase: 64.2 in.
- Tires, Front Specification: 100/90B19,57H,BW
- Tires, Rear Specification: 150/80B16,77H,BW
- Fuel Capacity: 3.5 gal.
- Oil Capacity (w/filter): 5 qt.
- Weight, As Shipped: 630 lb.
- Weight, In Running Order: 653 lb.
- Engine Torque Testing Method: J1349
- Engine Torque: 110 ft-lb
- Engine Torque (rpm): 3,000
- Lean Angle, Right (deg.): 28.5
- Lean Angle, Left (deg.): 28.5
- Fuel Economy: Estimated City/Hwy: 47 mpg
- Primary Drive: Chain, 34/46 ratio
- Gear Ratios (overall) st: 9.311
- Gear Ratios (overall) nd: 6.454
- Gear Ratios (overall) rd: 4.793
- Gear Ratios (overall) th: 3.882
- Gear Ratios (overall) th: 3.307
- Gear Ratios (overall) th: 2.79
- Wheels, Front Type: Gloss Black, Steel Laced
- Wheels, Rear Type: Gloss Black, Steel Laced
- Brakes, Caliper Type: 4-piston fixed front and 2-piston floating rear deg.
- Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps: High beam, turn signals, neutral, low oil pressure, engine diagnostics, ABS (optional), security, low battery voltage, low fuel
- Gauges: 2.14" Viewable area, LCD Display with Digital Indicators: Speedometer, Odometer, Gear Indicator, Tachometer and Fuel Level, Dual Row of Indicators below riser clamp "dog bone" outline
- Engine Type
- Milwaukee-Eight® 107
- 107 cu. in.
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 64.2 in.
- Seat Height
- 25.8 in.
- 30 deg.
- 6.2 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.5 gal.
- 47 mpg
- Dry Weight
- 630 lb.