2018 Harley-Davidson® Sport Glide™
Devour endless highways. Lean hard through twisting roads. Hit the night spots. See all there is to see. Hell, turn your daily commute into an adventure. The all-new Sport Glide™ will take all your wanderings to a higher level.
- Engine: Milwaukee-Eight® 107
- Bore: 3.937 in. (100 mm)
- Stroke: 4.375 in. (111 mm)
- Displacement: 107 cu in. (1,746 cc)
- Compression Ratio: 10.0:1
- Fuel System: Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Exhaust: 2-into-1; catalyst in muffler
- Length: 91.7 in. (2,330 mm)
- Seat Height, Laden: 25.7 in.
- Seat Height, Unladen: 26.5 in. (673 mm)
- Ground Clearance: 4.7 in. (120 mm)
- Rake (steering head) (deg): 30 deg.
- Trail: 5.9 in. (150 mm)
- Wheelbase: 64 in. (1,625 mm)
- Tires, Front Specification: 130/70B18 63H BW
- Tires, Rear Specification: 180/70B16 77H BW
- Fuel Capacity: 5 gal. (18.9 L)
- Oil Capacity (w/filter): 5 qt. (4.7 L)
- Weight, As Shipped: 670 lb. (304 kg)
- Weight, In Running Order: 698 lb. (317 kg)
- Engine Torque Testing Method: J1349
- Engine Torque: 108 ft. lb. (146 Nm)
- Engine Torque (rpm): 2,750
- Lean Angle, Right (deg.): 27.9
- Lean Angle, Left (deg.): 28.7
- Fuel Economy: 47 mpg (5 l/100 km)
- Primary Drive: Chain, 34/46 ratio
- Gear Ratios (overall) 1st: 9.311
- Gear Ratios (overall) 2nd: 6.454
- Gear Ratios (overall) 3rd: 4.793
- Gear Ratios (overall) 4th: 3.882
- Gear Ratios (overall) 5th: 3.307
- Gear Ratios (overall) 6th: 2.79
- Wheels, Front Type: Black, machine highlighted, Mantis cast aluminum
- Wheels, Rear Type: Black, machine highlighted, Mantis cast aluminum
- Brakes, Caliper Type: 4-piston fixed front and 2-piston floating rear
- Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps: High beam, turn signals, neutral, low oil pressure, engine diagnostics, cruise, ABS, security, low battery voltage, low fuel
- Gauges: 5-inch analog speedometer with digital gear, odometer, fuel level, clock, trip, range and tachometer indication
- Milwaukee-Eight® Engine: With the Milwaukee-Eight® 107 engine, the Sport Glide™ has enough power and torque to go almost anywhere quickly. Rigid mounting and internal counterbalancing allows for a smooth ride without giving up the Harley feel that riders know and love.
- New Suspension: Inverted front forks and a new rear monoshock with external preload adjustment gives you the ability to customize your handling profile for any situation; including extra cargo and/or passengers.
- All-New Softail® Frame: The Sport Glide™ motorcycle rides on the completely redesigned Softail® frame which makes for a lightweight, nimble ride you have to feel to believe.
- Detachable Locking Saddlebags: Locking rigid saddlebags come standard. These bags offer quick, tool-free on and off so you can quickly switch from a custom touring bike to a stripped-down stylish custom cruiser in minutes.
- Front Mini-Fairing: The quick detach front mini-fairing allows for an attitude change on the fly. Put it on for more comfort on a long ride, or remove it for the stripped-down cruiser style. It’ll take the wind off the rider’s chest while allowing the air in your face.
- Aggressive Styling: A blacked-out Milwaukee-Eight® engine, all-new aggressive “Mantis” black and silver cast wheels, and black mufflers give the Sport Glide™ a stealthy style.
- Modern Technologies: The Sport Glide™ has a slew of modern amenities, including a LED forward-lighting system, USB port and a keyless ignition.
- Engine Type
- Milwaukee-Eight® 107
- 107 cu in. (1,746 cc)
- Bore and Stroke
- 3.937 in. (100 mm) x 4.375 in. (111 mm)
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Front Brakes
- 4-piston fixed
- Rear Brakes
- 2-piston floating
- Front Tire
- 130/70B18 63H BW
- Rear Tire
- 180/70B16 77H BW
- 64 in. (1,625 mm)
- Seat Height
- 25.7 in.
- 30 deg.
- 5.9 in. (150 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 5 gal. (18.9 L)
- 47 mpg (5 l/100 km)
- Dry Weight
- 670 lb. (304 kg)
- Vivid Black